Synagios is a complete and fully working Nagios implementation for Synology Diskstation storage devices.
The Synagios package includes:
- Nagios - The monitoring daemon.
- PNP4Nagios - A performance collector daemon and graphing add-on.
- Nagrestconf - The Nagios configuration add-on.
- Debian - Built on a standard, minimal installation of Debian.
Features and Benefits
Synagios is simple to install and setup, and also quick and easy to uninstall. Install today and enjoy the benefits:
- Fully working after just a few clicks.
- Easy to configure but more powerful than it looks.
- It's scalable. With some professional help Synagios can scale to monitor hundreds of servers.
- It's compatible. Nagios plugins and addons will work.
- Synology's High availability and backup features can be used, making the creation of
resilient monitoring systems simple.
- Runs in a chroot environment on the Diskstation.
Linux administrators working on the command line will see the usual files in the usual places.
- It's free and Open Source.
Try it out »